Is your scalp and hair dry and lifeless or thinning? Are you experiencing dandruff and general poor condition? Following these age-old steps, you will improve your hair naturally. Watch it become thicker, healthier, shiny and super soft!
5 STEPS TO NATURALLY HEALTHY HAIR
It’s simple: Healthy scalp = healthy hair. The secret of healthy hair, and most importantly healthy scalp are 5 simple steps:
- Hair Brushing – ideally with a super high quality bristle brush, like a Mason Pearson, brush hair for 100 strokes: Granny really was right! Always brush hair dry as wet hair is too fragile. Brushing stimulates the production of your scalp’s naturally occurring oils( sebum), and working it through the hair conditions, seals and lubricates each hair shaft naturally. This results in smoother, healthier hair that is soft, manageable and shiny, and makes hair grow MUCH faster!
- Scalp massage stimulates the scalp (and blood flow to the roots, which in turn produces growth of healthy well-nourished hair) also spreading the hair’s natural conditioner (sebum) to condition the scalp and hair. Drop head forward to maximize blood flow to hair roots and starting at the crown move fingertips firmly outwards in tight circular/zig zag movements – allow your scalp to loosen and move with your fingers. Do this for about 10 minutes – it’s really relaxing and soothing, try giving your partner one, and even better they will reciprocate! Using a scalp massage brush with your shampoo bar gives an additional healthy hair boost.
- Natural Shampoo Bar with olive oil, honey, and herb infusions to gently cleanse and moisturise. Unlike drying detergent (Sodium Laurel sulphate) and chemical laden shampoos which pollute you and the waterways, and add plastic packaging to landfill we believe that a natural biodegradable old fashioned castor oil rich shampoo soap bar as granny used is the very best way. It doesn’t strip the hair and as your hair and scalp normalise you will find that you wash your hair far less frequently.
- Natural Rinsing: rich in potassium and natural hair conditioning herb extracts our Apple Cider Conditioning Rinse works a treat to smooth the cuticle of the hair that sticks up when wet. The cuticle is smoothed flat by the cider vinegar, dulling soap residue is removed, moisturises skin and scalp, hair left tangle free and glossy, a fabulous age old remedy for dandruff. Good for you, good for the environment!
- Natural conditioning: If you would like to further nourish the hair, and feel the need for natural deep conditioning, try our all natural fabulous Honey Silk Conditioner bar rich in beeswax honey and natural plant oils. A little goes a VERY long way, simply wet the bar, work the bar between your hands, and smooth through the ends of your hair, which is the only bit that can get dry. Rinse once again, thoroughly. Leaves your hair smooth and soft.
Exclusive to our subscribers we are offering you 50% off our hair care starter packs. Choose between a 3, 6 or 12 pack here. Use the discount code 50beehair on the cart or checkout pages and get ready for healthy lustrous hair!