8 Life changing reasons why you need to start dry body brushing in the shower.
- Detoxifies your skin and can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Unclogs pores.
- Stimulates your nervous system, leaving you feeling invigorated.
- Increases healthy blood circulation.
- Improves the appearance of your skin.
- Enhances the effectiveness & absorption of moisture creams and balms.
- It’s therapeutic and relaxing – perfect for unwinding before sleep.
The mechanical action of dry brushing is wonderful for exfoliating dry winter skin. It also helps detoxify by increasing blood circulation and promoting lymph flow/drainage. Dry brushing unclogs pores in the exfoliation process. It also stimulates your nervous system, which can make you feel invigorated afterward.
Use: Dry Skin Brushing
Stroke the entire body lightly but firmly upwards and ALWAYS upwards towards the heart.
Use: Wet in the shower with soap
Gives a great massage with firm silicone nodules helping move lymph and decreasing appearance of cellulite.
After use in shower, hang downwards to dry bristles and bed of brush.
Please note: like most good quality brushes this is made of boar bristle: no synthetic we could find is rigid enough for proper, effective dry skin brushing