Turbo charge your shampoo action, creating a super creamy lather ensuring thorough shampooing all over the scalp, AND help your hair grow much faster because of increased blood flow: it’s addictive and you will love it!
This tiny little aid will change your experience of hair washing for ever!!
With extra-soft plastic pins, this brush is ideal for gentle scalp massage during shampooing and for distributing gels, waxes and pomades during styling (NOTE: This brush is not designed for use with a hair dryer).
- Plastic is never our first choice, so we tried worldwide to find a natural rubber massage brush, but unfortunately they are no longer being made. Thankfully, with normal use, these soft plastic brushes last some 3 years at the very least.
Hair and scalp massage is fabulous because:
- It can help promote sound sleep at night.
- It stimulates blood flow to the scalp, strengthens hair roots and promotes growth of healthy well-nourished hair.
- It helps soften and condition the hair, making it more manageable.
- It assists in spreading the hair’s natural conditioning oil (sebum) from the scalp and hair roots to the ends, improving the hair’s natural moisture content, lustre and vibrancy.
- It lubricates and conditions, helping to prevent flakes and dryness without the use of harsh chemical shampoos.
- It replenishes and rejuvenates dry damaged hair, and helps prevent excessive brittleness and split-ends.
- It helps enhance blood circulation to the head and neck area. When the scalp is “tight” from stress, circulation and hair growth are impeded.
- It helps relax the scalp and increase pliability.
Try a follow up massage every night with your fingertips:
For a stimulating massage drop your head forward to maximise blood flow to hair roots and starting at the crown move fingertips firmly outwards in tight circular /zig zag movements. Allow your scalp to loosen and move with your fingers. Do this for about 10 minutes or have someone do it for you. It is very relaxing and soothing.