Toni: “Just wanted to let you know that I have been using your Rosehip-C eye care oil on my eyelids for several months now, and it has managed to calm a skin irritation that I have had for the last ten years! Prior to using your oil, the only product which worked was hydrocortisone, which I used almost daily. Thanks so much! “ (Review)
Who is it for?
Anyone who needs a moisture boost around the eye area, or dry skin sufferers. Users tell us that fine lines may be diminished with regular use.
What is it?
A super rich oil with Rosehip oil (nature’s rich source of antoxidant Vitamin C) combined with a delicate blend of the finest plant and nut oils, packed with naturally occurring vitamins.
It provides the intensive care needed around the delicate eye area which has no oil glands, and keeps the skin naturally moist.
One bottle can last for up to a year! Great value for money.
Directions for use
- Dab a few drops onto the eye area (below the eyes & on the eyelids). Pat gently.
- Mix a few drops into your Beauty and the bees moisture cream to make a fantastic antioxidant rich”night” cream.
- Use as a chemical free “serum” under your moisture cream, day or night to “boost” your moisture cream.
- Use on scarred areas to help reduce visibility of scars.
- Use instead of a moisture cream if you have oily skin or live in a hot tropical climate.
- Best used at night for maximum benefit when relaxed and resting – It’s an excellent facial massage oil, too.