Who is it for? ….For Normal & Curly Hair
We have chosen the “Handy” medium sized brush in a dark ruby red (that appears black in the photograph), and fits in the average handbag…Pure Bristle & Nylon Mix
- The pure bristle tuft is gentle to the hair and scalp
- The nylon tuft controls and styles the hair
- Revive dry hair, and give it a healthy sheen by brushing gently for 3 – 4 minutes every day
- Stimulate more rapid, healthy hair growth by brushing gently for for the famed “100 strokes”, taught by our grandmother’s- holding the head down every day
Bristles flex with cushion to remove static and reduce fly away hair
Unique rubber-cushion pad allows for effective and efficient brushing. Massages and conditions the scalp by distributing the hair’s natural oils.
Ideal for blow drying because the brush grips and holds more hair. This means faster, even drying from scalp to ends.
What is it? The “Rolls Royce” of hairbrushes-the world’s best.
The easiest and most effective way to help your hair gain better condition and grow faster.
….Simply the best hairbrush that money can buy, will quite literally last a lifetime if looked after properly, and has been passed on as an heirloom from mother to daughter by generations of women.
As Catherine Cox says in her book “How to be Adored-a girl’s guide to Hollywood Glamour ” ( a fab hilarious look at beauty care) “Brooke Shields,Catherine Zeta Jones and Kelly Brook swear by it’s amazing results,as do hairdressers to the stars ,including Ken Pave who uses a Mason Pearson Mixed Bristle on Jessica Simpson’s golden locks”
What The Stylists Say:
- “Mason Pearson is ‘The Bentley of all brushes’. The cushiony rubber bed and scalp-massaging bristles of the boar-and-nylon create shine.” – Instyle Magazine 2005
- “Achieve glossy and healthy locks by brushing before bed every night with the Mason Pearson hairbrush” – Shop till you drop 2005
- “Mason Pearson, the cult item.” – Harpers Bazaar 2003
* Since 1885 * The Royal Brush * Original Pneumatic Brush * Preferred by Stylists * Recommended by Beauty Editors worldwide
The hand polished handle is comfortable to hold and gives the brush a beautiful balance.