Wow. This eco-friendly Christmas Cornucopia includes a wonderful selection of Beauty and the Bees’ Best to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize hair and skin, including:
– 3 mini Moisture Creams ($20.85)
– Large 250ml Body Cream ($79.10)
– New Shampoo Sampler Box ($14.95)
– Honey Silk Conditioner Bar ($19.95)
– Apple Silk Clarifying Rinse ($14.95)
– Seaweed & Green Tea Scrub Soap ($8.60), and
– Honey & Olive Moisture Cream Soap ($7.50)
Flavourful offerings from across the Apple Isle include:
– A packet of delicious, Keto-friendly Tassie cheese Amazeballs by Ashgrove ($5).
– A 187ml bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Ashbolt Farm. ($12)
– From Tasman Sea Salt, a 3-pack gift box of specialty salt harvested from the crystal-clear waters of Tasmania ($29.90).
– A 500ml jar of tangy Leatherwood Honey from R. Stephens Apiarists, a permanent fixture in Australian pantries for nearly a century. ($12.95) and
– A 500ml bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar from Spreyton Fresh. This unique ACV is unfiltered and unpasteurised to maximise its health benefits ($5).