The Kansa Wand Kit contains:
- The Kansa Facial Massage Wand.
- Unscented Facial Massage Oil (10 ml). Contains: Sesame oil; rice bran oil; macadamia oil; cherry kernel oil; peach kernel oil.
- Pure linen face cloth (10 ml) – use to remove residue after massage.
- Leatherwood honey and olive oil moisture cream soap bar (sample size).
Watch the video below to find out more:
Healthy skin is all about good blood flow!
Light and small in size, the Kansa Wand is designed for use on the face and neck, but of course can be used anywhere you desire.
The Kansa Wand was used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tool for healing massage for thousands of years. The simple act of facial massage, combined with the subtle electrical conductivity of the Wand’s bronze metal (Kansa means bronze in Ayurveda and is also known as the “healing metals”) has been known to improve the body’s natural electrical balancing system. The Wand does this by conducting heat (warming whilst in use), bring healthy cleansing blood flow to the skin, helping to revitalize, rejuvenate and detoxify the skin.
“I LOVE this product. I have incorporated it into my nightly routine and it is so relaxing and has helped me fall asleep much more quickly. I have tried lots of products over the years to try and even my skin tone but nothing has worked until now. I notice such an improvement and my skin has is brighter too. I love using this! I highly recommend!” – Shaina.
The Kansa Wand helps your skin look toned, clear, glowing, tightened and firmed!
It also helps:
- Reduce puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes.
- Gently mobilizes toxins, calms inflammation, redness and heat.
- Even skin tone.
- Clear skin.
- Reduce face pain, head pain and tension.
- With stress and anxiety, especially jaw tightness.
- Boost the activity of your immune system.
- Tone the skin, increasing healthy blood flow, speeding skin cell renewal.
- Move lymph and improves circulation so the skin is better cleansed and nourished.
- Migraine/hayfever/sinusitis sufferers – it helps with congestion in the skin and the sinuses (tip: put the Wand into the fridge for an hour and then use it for a cooling and soothing)
- Aid sleep quality.
- Promote relaxation.
How to use:
- Cleanse the skin and apply a few drops of the Beauty and the Bees Facial Massage Oil to the whole face and neck. This pure oil blend helps the wand to glide easily and makes the whole experience comfortable, warming and soothing.
- Beginning at the forehead, move first on one side of the face and then on the other using gentle but firm pressure to suit your comfort.
- Small circular strokes are best, followed by larger circles around and across the eyes and cheek bones, and long friction strokes are made into the cheeks (up and out) and along/around/under the jaw.
- Always up the neck towards the jaw.
- The pattern of massage is not really important but upwards and outward is best to move lymph away from the face.
The Kansa Wand has an ultra-smooth polished surface, making it perfect for gliding over your skin, providing a smooth massage, but most importantly, it provides gentle friction to the facial muscles. This process pulls acidity from the tissues (often caused by using makeup with incorrect pH, stress, etc.), decreasing inflammation and blemishes, leading to brighter, smoother skin.
The Kansa Wand can also be used on your scalp and the back of your neck for very deep stress relief and relaxation: we can personally vouch for this! It is also great when used just before bed.
Please note: As it is used on the face, the massage oil will often become grey, black or clouded if acids are present in the skin. This can easily be removed with the pure linen facecloth and natural soap provided.
- Handmade by artisan families for us exclusively in India with sustainably harvested teak wood and smooth golden bronze cap (the metal used to make sacred Tibetan bells and bowls).
- The wooden, hand-carved handle is perfect for holding, enabling easy, moderate pressure, delicate stroking or rapid friction – easy on the face, shoulders, and neck areas.