- The Kansa Facial Massage wand
- Unscented Facial Massage oil (10 ml). Contains: Sesame oil; rice bran oil; macadamia oil; cherry kernel oil; peach kernel oil
- Pure linen face cloth (10 ml). Use to remove residue after massage
- Leatherwood honey and olive oil moisture cream Soap bar (sample size)
These are handmade in the traditional way however so from time to time we may have shortages in supply…
Watch the video below to find out more
Healthy skin is all about good blood flow, and this is fabulous to aid and increase that.
Used in Ayurvedic medicine for healing massage for thousands of years to enhance health and strength, and to increase energy, and reduce stress.
This simple massage tool – believed to be essential to optimal health and wellbeing – originated in the Indus Valley of India – considered to be the origin of Ayurvedic healing techniques and medicine system.
The simple act of facial massage, combined with the subtle electrical conductivity of the bronze metal (an alloy of copper and tin, also known as the “healing metals” in Ayurveda: Kansa means Bronze), may explain how this therapy improves the body’s natural electrical balancing system… a good conductor of heat, warming whilst in use, bring healthy cleansing blood flow to the skin, helping to revitalize, rejuvenate and detoxify the skin.
Helps your skin look toned, glowing tightened and firmed.
Helps to reduce puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes
- Gently mobilizes toxins and calms inflammation, redness and heat, evening skin tones skin become fresher, clearer.
- Helps reduces face pain, head pain and tension
- Helps with stress and anxiety, especially jaw tightness
- Boosts the activity of your immune system
- Its ultrasmooth polished surface glides over the skin, providing smooth massage but importantly lifts and,in providing valuable gentle friction to the facial muscles, pulls acidity from the tissues (often caused by using makeup with incorrect ph, stress etc) decreasing inflammation and congestion: brighter smoother skin.
Light and small in size this wand is designed for use on the face and neck, but of course can be used anywhere you desire.
- enables massage deep into and underneath the contours of the face and areas most tension is held like the browline, temples andthe jawline but can also be used your scalp, entire head area and the back of your neck for very deep stress relief and relaxation: we can personally vouch for that and it is great used just before bed.
If fact, as it is used on the face, oils will often get grey or black if acids are present in the skin which are easily removed with the pure linen facecloth and soap supplied.
- Toning, increasing healthy blood flow, speeding skin cell renewal… moves lymph and improves circulation so the skin is better cleansed and nourished.
- Migraine/hayfever/sinusitis sufferers find that with congestion in the skin or deeper in the face in the sinuses – put one into the fridge for an hour and then use; cooling and soothing
- Aids sleep quality
- The Kansa promotes incredible relaxation – helps sleep if done at the end of the day for 15-20 mins: it’s addictive, and you won’t want to stop!
- Cleanse the skin and apply a few drops of the Beauty and the bees Facial Massage Oil to the whole face and neck. This pure oil blend helps the wand to glide easily and makes the whole experience comfortable warming and soothing.
- Beginning at the forehead, move first on one side of the face and then on the other using gentle but firm pressure to suit your comfort.
- Small circular strokes are best followed by larger circles around and across the eyes and cheek bones, and long friction strokes are made into the cheeks (up and out) and along/around/under the jaw.
- Always up the neck towards the jaw.
- The pattern of massage is not really important but upwards and outward is best to move lymph away from the face.
Most people find that their skin goes grey as acids are pulled from and react with the metal: be assured that this is totally harmless and can be gently removed with the pure linen cloth and handmade soap provided.
- Handmade by artisan families for us exclusively in India with sustainably harvested teak wood and smooth golden bronze cap (an alloy of copper and tin, bronze is called kansa –pronounced “cuns” in India and is the metal used to make sacred Tibetan bells and bowls)
- The wooden, hand-carved handle makes helps in proper massaging of the face enabling easy, moderate pressure, delicate stroking or rapid friction – easy on the face, shoulders, and neck areas.