The perfect organic skin cleanser and purifier for glowing and radiant skin! Also helps revitalise and restore neglected skin.
What is it?
A weekly deep cleansing treat, combining the purifying qualities of pure French clay with the soothing, moisturising, healing and antioxidant properties of pure honey, green tea, Tasmanian kelp seaweed, and Tasmanian organic herbs/ flowers including marshmallow root and leaf, marigold, lavender, rosemary, chamomile varieties.
Throughout history, clay (argillaceous earth), has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes and is the single most used natural health remedy in France today. As a cleansing mask, it increases blood circulation and oxygen flow, helps tissue to repair and regenerate, can be used in the treatment of acne, skin eruptions and eczema, or as an alternative to talc in baby care. In the bath it cleanses and detoxifies the skin, leaving it smooth and silky. It is antiseptic, healing, remineralising and rebalancing, especially for dry sensitive skin.
Eczema sufferers report excellent results from the use of clays. Beauty and the bees face masks can also be used as body masks/wraps. We supply a full recipe leaflet with every product supplied – sold by weight rather than volume due to the varying minerals / oil content (enough for up to 12 treatments)
Directions for use:
- For best results, prepare skin with a Seaweed Honey and Herb Scrub treatment
- Important: When mixing clay ( mix 1-2 teaspoonfuls with a little water/rosewater/oil ) do not use metal utensils. We strongly suggest the use of our mask brushes, which enable more even economical use and application.
- smooth onto face using a mask brush, avoiding eye area
- wash off after 10 minutes
- finish with Flowerpetal toning mist and appropriate Beauty and the bees moisture cream for glowing skin