HAIR BRUSHING TECHNIQUE
- It is simply imperative that you use a natural boar bristle, high quality brush, such as our Mason Pearson Brush which is rubber cushioned so that it shapes to your scalp and gently stimulates rather than scratches like cheap synthetic/plastic brushes do.
- Brush your hair the old-fashioned way with a 100 strokes a day.
- Brush briskly from root to tip with your head bent forward to maximise healthy blood flow to the roots. This promotes healthier, thicker and faster growing hair.
TIPS FOR HEALTHY HAIR
- Always brush dry hair, as wet hair is too fragile.
- Brushing stimulates production of naturally occurring oils (sebum) and working it systematically through the hair conditions, seals and lubricates each hair shaft naturally. This results in smoother, healthier hair that is soft, shiny and manageable.
- However, if your hair is in poor condition take it very easy at first as strand breakages may occur until the condition improves.